Are you a CPAP user? Click here to manage and track your therapy and get support from a professional CPAP therapist.
The TotalCare eHealth programs are designed to help people change their health habits, track and improve their therapy, or assess their risk for different medical conditions. These online programs offer a step-by-step approach to behavioral change that are tailored to your wellness goals. Our programs are focused on making eHealth easier and more effective for users, therapy providers, and clinicians and to help everyone involved get the best possible result from any therapy. Depending upon which program you enroll in, you may expect to receive, among other things:
- The tools to create a plan and measure your progress toward meeting your goals
- Your private, customized to-do list to help you achieve your goals
- Quick interactive checkups to make sure your therapy stays on track
- The ability to monitor, log and analyze important ‘health metrics’ such as weight, activity, sleep, blood pressure, sleep quality and more
- Connect ‘wearable’ or ‘health peripheral’ devices Including, FitBit™, Jawbone™, Withings™, MapMyFitness™, and many more
- Store and share prescriptions, medical studies, and other health documents in a secure environment
- The TotalCare eHealth platform provides therapy providers and clinicians with a secure, private way to connect with and easily support users who need assistance.