For years patients have tried to solve the age old problem of mask leaks, soreness on the bridge of the nose, dry eyes, skin irritation, weird sounds, and other issues associated with using a CPAP mask.
Now there is a revolutionary type of CPAP mask liner available to you. MaskMate is a silicone gel that creates a thin, smooth, adaptable seal around your CPAP mask. A small layer of MaskMate CPAP mask liner improves mask fit without damaging your mask.
You simply apply MaskMate to your CPAP mask to STOP air leaks. Whether it’s facial hair, smile lines, skin wrinkles, or any other issue that is making your mask leak, MaskMate will stop the leaks – guaranteed.
It also protects your skin against the irritation that can be associated with using a CPAP mask.
MaskMate Silicone CPAP Mask Liner Benefits:
- Significantly Reduces Air Leaks
- Stops Annoying CPAP Mask Noises
- Increases CPAP Mask Comfort
- Helps to Restore Irritated Skin
- Allows Users To Loosen Their Mask Headgear Without Compromising the Mask Seal
- Comfortably Holds Mask in Place
- Works Well With a Beard or Mustache
- FDA Approved
- Won’t Degrade Mask
- Made in the USA!
The MaskMate Story
MaskMate mask liner was developed by Jamie Roberts Leader. She is a registered polysomnographic technologist (RPSGT) with the Board of Registered Sleep Technologists (BRPT), a Clinical Sleep Educator, Certified in Clinical Sleep Health (CCSH) and a Registered Sleep Technologist (RST) through the American Board of Sleep Medicine.
“I contacted the manufacturer of a product that divers have trusted for years. Working with this manufacturer, we were able to change the viscosity so this patent pending formula now protects skin and seals leaks.
This revolutionary type of CPAP mask liner solves the problems most CPAP users are have with leaky masks.
This silicone based compound is a moisture resistant paste. It complies with the FDA requirement of lubricants for incidental food contact. It is slightly tacky so that the mask seal stays in place. Sweat and humidity within the mask are no match for this product designed for underwater protection.”
MaskMate Mask Liner Usage Instructions:
1) Remove a small amount of MaskMate with your finger.
2) Apply a very thin coat of MaskMate on the outer perimeter of silicone cushion.
Tip: Less is more – you don’t need to apply more than a thin layer.
3) Turn on your machine. Hold your mask near your face and allow the mask to seal itself.
Tip: More leaks are caused by over tightening than under tightening them.
4) Fasten straps and adjust tightness as needed.
Tip: For facial hair, just apply a small amount of MaskMate CPAP mask liner to the hair in the direction it grows.