CPAP Users: Do not go it alone. Click here to get FREE help and support from a professional CPAP therapist.
Broomfield, CO – CPAP TotalCare Inc. announced today the US beta launch of its CPAP TotalCare web-based CPAP Therapy program that makes therapy easier, more effective, and more efficient. This new eHealth web application and therapy program provides CPAP users a way to stay connected with their healthcare providers as well as efficiently self-monitor their CPAP and health data and manage their equipment and supplies. It allows CPAP therapy providers and clinicians to deliver the highest standard of care to a large patient population in an efficient and economical manner.
CPAP Therapy (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is the treatment of choice for a chronic, widespread, and serious condition called Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The objective of CPAP TotalCare is to improve patient satisfaction and adherence to CPAP therapy while, at the same time, reducing overhead and increasing revenue for CPAP equipment providers and clinicians.
“CPAP therapy providers have been looking for an affordable and efficient way to stay in touch with, and manage, their CPAP patients.” said Doug Hudiburg, Founder and CEO of CPAP TotalCare. “Because of the inherent difficulty of staying in close contact with a growing pool of patients, therapy providers, patients, and their physicians often lose touch – which leave the patient isolated and unsupported – something none of the stakeholders want.”
CPAP TotalCare is building the world’s most effective CPAP Therapy management program. The company is intensely focused on providing CPAP users with the tools, resources, and support they need in order to get the best possible result from their experience with CPAP Therapy. For Clinicians and therapy providers, the solution addresses the fundamental problems and inefficiencies related to managing CPAP Therapy.
CPAP TotalCare makes CPAP therapy best practices scalable and profitable through…
- Standardized, evidence-based patient management protocols and business processes
- Low-cost interactive follow-up & patient support – with email, text messaging, and secure private messaging
- Self-service supply ordering and patient payment collections – retail/self-pay or 3rd party payer
- Efficient patient management technology – automating many tasks and greatly streamlining others with standardized workflows
- Therapy and health metrics tracking – support for all major CPAP machine and CPAP mask types, wearables, and health peripherals including Withings, FitBit, and Jawbone devices.
- Document storage & sharing, equipment & supply maintenance schedule, video reference materials, and much more.
According to the company, the intent of this beta phase of the software is to work very closely with therapy providers, patients, and clinicians to test, improve, and refine the CPAP TotalCare program through user feedback. “We’ve taken the application just far enough to have the basics in place, the best stuff is yet to come because it will be driven by user needs” Hudiburg said.